I-D Action:draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Mon, 01 March 2010 10:15 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-00.txt
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 02:15:01 -0800

	Title           : An Extension of HIP Base Exchange to Support Identity Privacy
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-01

In this document, we propose an extension of HIP Base Exchange (BEX)
 which facilitates HIP hosts to protect their identity privacy. Apart
 from describing the protocol and packet formats, we also attempt to
 analyze the applicability and the security strength of the proposed
 approach. This work is original from BLIND [YLI04].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-00.txt"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-00.txt>