Re: [I2nsf] 答复: draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-00

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Tue, 25 November 2014 16:01 UTC

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:00:11 +0100
From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: Minpeng Qi <qiminpeng@chinamobile.com>, i2nsf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] 答复: draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-00

Thanks for your quick response, Minpeng.

Wouldn't it be an implementation / deployment issue to decide how to run
the server-side infrastructure? (e.g., what virtualization technology to
use)

Currently, there are RESTful APIs defined to let these IoT devices (of
different classes) interact with the server-side infrastructure (at
least for the configuration management). Those APIs should be able to
work fine with any virtualization technology out there.

Is there anything else one would have to do?

Ciao
Hannes