Re: [I2nsf] Robert Wilton's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-28: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 18 April 2023 03:42 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.074 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1681789317; x=1684381317; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=tBGDcEw8PPy1s9Q7vQxsaaIsU+Vc99CifIf1eI1+4U0=; b=JaAlJVN3CzpjPzLzAKCJygS812rYuMSLG3Qg9c1A9fAd0fu2f46SNqbGA/ClaUCtxd kuEWzl4u+D7Py0t3Yhk9A/CZqgegj8VuPXc62qAe05XvgckdpAsqy06xV8308vhGFs2J 3GeX0F+3wh+GC146JdGW0lMySz07gNrymJrnQeWYD6p/Vd3GZhm1EvGtZmX9eF4YCtdI 9Ts9rheRc5LC6h5u2Ftf2oAqUZDq/FDfE5yp//q0q4VfBfYnl/ZjpokzqL58Ly2PQO75 BXy+BmITD2LVpyp+GFw+AXpz37evvk2ody1rPQOSgPLCIDAd3VKpGYhLFEEgAfRMg/oV YAEw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1681789317; x=1684381317; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=tBGDcEw8PPy1s9Q7vQxsaaIsU+Vc99CifIf1eI1+4U0=; b=Go5Yy3uhao50E5z9lGj+P1w1oh/hzBs5WEC2fjw1hlUuxo5orKOEhY8sZB+L7tYclk IcXbAPySSbMcpZ12KxUknIvWrRI7kgK8utK4+3vG2C6bcaGX+Rqvyp2FWaId6IkGZutD Z9P2mQgF/GJPQxcThnphkcRvsBRAwlu2a+NUP0s174CSjl9mMlMrg0/wq2Q0dSubvax4 8gZz2XDrjhsy7ZS9wq+FKgkVJZEjhIdz7wPoAbAhU1H2vuXy7F97xSxUJ515zWv4kzgs /ZNpo4DppnWCyG2kGCdcuRfxS8tk1lIF61+gRK3vf27Oq/lrjBky+BY4ttFlGV14p0II P/yA==