Re: [I2nsf] i2nsf bof agenda - strawman proposal

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 24 October 2014 20:02 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Romascanu, Dan (Dan)'" <dromasca@avaya.com>, i2nsf@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:01:48 -0400
Cc: linda.dunbar@huawei.com
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] i2nsf bof agenda - strawman proposal

Dan:

Did you mean the document:

draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-01.txt

I would like to talk about group-based policy (see PCIM (RFC 3060, 3460,
3644) have been adapted

I will be releasing by Monday

1)      Draft on Policy-Base Routing Info Model (and preliminary yang model)

2)      Draft on how the PCIM (Policy Core Information Model)

3)      I2rs use case drafts

These filters were designed for the i2rs ephemeral work to react quickly to
the security threats.  This was one reason i2rs was charter.

In 5  minutes I can give my info regarding status.  I will post a summary to
the list next week.

Sue