Re: [I2nsf] Can you make sure to include the changes suggested by Rakash in the revised terminology draft?

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Tue, 04 October 2016 06:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KfgB3uzYWqGcTEklbf3rcSfNvDXGxTRKc+Zauqu/E/w=; b=gvBvuYsXAXQsJYPXGc1yWoD9ZBSELQi4I/erruNanXCwnMkK2nQPZu4yu/RNy7+Ql4 5LKSQuK9Pu/PfVQgJuxTsQJcKRkLV8l3Ch1cS2HDJ3nvzeb2NMg8AwBz8qyLwlgw6MTw 9r09WH2jCO6l3Uu5BeiyrqRd6mmYTQvwIeZQ3T+fAfmnXSH2jknhq3Z4kHYEW2FvKqUZ Q9ezdI5PZz8jPxwwWcwk0MrO3kUz9qtFRVoGZRxUKZZ2oWLmXYWTX3vs9hgFKgyeHN+y BscnG00UcXV/13wQkZIyqkGB0FFdi1GB39r4gfFZhe61xqPJUJzkLySATWNccr6d6O7d MAAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KfgB3uzYWqGcTEklbf3rcSfNvDXGxTRKc+Zauqu/E/w=; b=YyzhXVEcOTRaNNkrWoC9oCi3k9IIsCozDmeLdHNQHFrUak1uVsbqWHboAZVZo4a7kq n/rwj0zp4Y6i9/13k3zWeA74WafrZhbJI+VzbsDNJpfphJkbtjfYKR9uZSu+OgLstSe/ 7MYw8zsZvKwBcjRf1c6ISeliy9I6ZTGHLsU2tlR0l2UMOZKzMyqCDQNy5zqw0chsCEj7 SR3LaSOJDOJLjyeAj2VO4TUMNHzkIyphq5A1FQeU4eK4M2/ADyZ+w6WJMGdduUz0gM0t zA8Fyo8GJqfYDdhfC/9CxsdCVZxkNBiTV9zmtpiQ5hx4r9ilxwRUAY029UdtGRSo9Ldc NkRw==