Re: [I2nsf] Will definitions related to "Attestation" to be added to I2NSF terminology draft? and the survey msg?

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Fri, 19 May 2017 06:59 UTC

Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 08:54:45 +0200
To: John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com>, Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>
CC: "draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology@ietf.org>, "i2nsf@ietf.org" <i2nsf@ietf.org>
From: Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de>
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] Will definitions related to "Attestation" to be added to I2NSF terminology draft? and the survey msg?

Hi all,

I am in layovers. Please wait for a more detailed reply. We will pull scattered around terminology definitions about attestation from various drafts, include Monty Wiseman from GE Global Research and Hannes Tschofenig from ARM as authors, and start a dedicated document on attestation terminology. Contributions are welcome, more detail soon. There will be a skeleton document in a github repo soon, correspondingly.

Sincerely yours,

Henk