Re: [I2nsf] AD Review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-10

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sun, 15 August 2021 10:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aNeqR7tg20akX74WkdtCOcFTgc6LwIp3yLpFj2SdOrA=; b=Y6JFzwcamTEauC1Xq4hSbVkbT8dVwV/eWo54t5LWWP1CFaM+B3kwO1TgWK91ZRQVdu Yu3Hu6LWvWjGmnktU3a3YfpbdCONbKyXZfoCb9sp2gRloVOhL4KEDCsaoszhc2pRjjxS Zw0tfXubLO9tRU36LnGmyl+6/RZdu6tw5QOYiJ5JdrqkNdGvdQUme6v1Tm9y0YBw8vY3 DXl50o/0CrxcnfxIz+xgttpZeKTBA6w1g51AaVDX9bBzZADjmvqsDS/2vnwL9OrSAZE0 ppfDDRRSVlZSvA74KCSJEOqsGJMY/GEgIGZSLw5algCUXMLV3zPq3dUhC8R4ahTVny1J C0OQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aNeqR7tg20akX74WkdtCOcFTgc6LwIp3yLpFj2SdOrA=; b=WydWTC7LPhHqvznWsCvUU2s0uZA41OYXOvKTe5w3XZLNrbMZe9Pg8RPMon9QSSGivG nDv8393BuUp80HJ1H47q1kS00j6RyWo1fuBQUr0kf6577/tXu9puuK2HEeTsfiIX5a2D eRkSUOvbnoQung+YJK9TuCw0pbEa65UI0V7Lb1YJ7aGkNR60HnsMYKolTf4MqEEOvnmL hXnUVFevXR8CJuz3F6KMHfNwCQo8mYdU8k6PAaFKojfFs7j4LaG2Bc5puzoakr7bS24G 2mEdQNTUoR13gf94JVFjW+evwcXmNOExkzxORX4qudfMODv8wWDJYRPWmK0oyexF9OpA 3rxA==