[I2nsf] RAW (i.e., too long) notes from the I2NSF WG meeting

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Fri, 08 April 2016 20:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=eZRhHj8IE2ijyQqVrZcdCX/BSzAQ/coM+Ia5TGKpwFQ=; b=CB4ZwWICL9A+z++kr7N9fHo1Q57HtsTJtXVh1JMcRSuCNY0JbA8klUuIqWJHa8VPiP i8pGzttbmieZ3m6PD0DyJ0/ytbNG8sUKTM3wKwx0sCCf+fNRokatlvKxgeAxnrSe3UDB 7IR+OufjI3bLSujl5GzUmheGJGhoWu//vyXDOm/uZE1ol8qAk8Xgie3kHAafOyarxx/B 2c8/w8yASoDtxW68myX4jCV8tNAcD9T5OPSSA79kmpHIBrpDrUeEIgrZsb+j7eWBObzV x6NrWMH3XkCgX0g431iKUdxKIF7fQCq0phud+A7eSVe3xZlox1f0xSDmQM/mGM3N9qWp 0LNA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=eZRhHj8IE2ijyQqVrZcdCX/BSzAQ/coM+Ia5TGKpwFQ=; b=G4bfzZMCLzkqX61jQknRt3C1PQtWHrD/lHJrnZEppqqGbPDF97YAzIy93jntLL254T Dox0Z5HecyFD640lmFiHIrhUdr7oMOAImxqkWhikhpD5GYjntA1mAgt0EozEJJuYa25d K7JB4D5gXBq9sGrJC2Zo6K6/+8yuyDYzHIy7WOodzvxkU8J+IWdh0eFW8hTv8teaHapE kWCcAoJmy2Ju3uRd1gt2Hdu9kcZ+1zE0MYTEIk7UubCQ1oaSL0hfzYOXvBqLoScUlQXT qGfydUwTHtfnj3Nn5xeq4Nt9PCi6AZpOr+Rx3XZBhxvvhSDLu/tZsz7mLJTMXl/+0fZ7 4twA==