Re: [I2nsf] draft-kim-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-00 and draft-kim-i2nsf-security-management-architecture-03

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 03 November 2016 01:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Lm+QifrG4SDYKgyONRpBkPMqsahQhofREXL2fmXKusA=; b=mySB7nUQlf4+GF2Qy1vbLRtXVexx9DpMsEUHBTpcc2zyGpAf7anxjR1o+Tl0iC2g8H wlVALs6PVVme/Ks7yxTHD3ZfF7asBxhmxA03U6vBvnhLQDvfMTeFV4lGFdRDZxLwmJyS DICMmvguWmQFm5STE/XG/TXyIJkDcPI+SwnTjXhS0sGiXQo157fJyl/L0zS5vs1wtzzg nVuYZ2tYdyMJvIPJrLQK3Ap3GKCkH9FAUsxfHptDmCZLgxSAoehSspBPlgh/DMCTdDpk rSugCmdHRohMl45Dtzq5R+X+UR1kYgv+TxPjDI0lpfm4jngarRjDMKU9jP7W/xxIFgSe Sm6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Lm+QifrG4SDYKgyONRpBkPMqsahQhofREXL2fmXKusA=; b=bVJDgu5NosxtRkS3ytbS5NX+j5t2n0iZ/klRQ+sIDGJ2rw0Da2wY/raT038k7bUFwn nZbrSFTKm6XDTl4bx/KmUlZe/azI8nUUr0x2cxYA0hwxrUIRoEE81TY+vsfPcEHSvzfZ 18ELABZ9JW2NYNoYFCsLZaAaIRDcHl0BzsKbAvQq1YVpssL4dQm8Kr5S02TZ0wiJkYve Kd3EOA/pWm4sCkPopJIBOrzTZdzrUIoIem4Sp88Z6E7u6ecoxM/PWi9hI3mPDcRTYov2 hpOnitL9ISvGvqxX88SoBrckSfRsvVzifTbuB6ARsQuecYxHgHRAewJs1QHEnQlA53hy Y/8g==