Re: [I2nsf] Is there any objection of merging the content from draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology to draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework draft?

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Thu, 03 August 2017 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n1TlqOdijdWiefdUBqglqOY9Wxn0so/i4rPTeR2Qu0c=; b=oetDQsYsWY7eDypRiHK5ktfQN3LDKPwkymuDgN41jTzntKzy5PtSr7UF7M0y8IITVG q9fdAJamfV3lRrzHp0QPHDg3OjruDSJHIQ1ap717VY72UYgtNRtKOHWGQIu08d1fftmY TNTx6ylR/54+q4qv06V+kURPIO0cO3NCxH7Hr/aYD4CYNMtmOa3F55GA5uGNfNKbw89n Fm3s3jTE3LgWW98rzwVhs+0s7eKJIbrVWg/pb7JfrRujJB3URsd6EnTYeucCAwMPVrlI qKjMwZ5paNty2oqHiEZbGnII4UYtZ3Q4wgr6IWBUsSqhyVfOAg8qUuJbblaHbtd9uXK4 Xuug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n1TlqOdijdWiefdUBqglqOY9Wxn0so/i4rPTeR2Qu0c=; b=UHNM11qV/ZFYeYYE/LTMc+GsD9E1yZ91SLE9911xPe1etM6vG1ebNtFDwr1NtxTNaF MzZh8X7Rsc/BCjSHt1IMtI1RWQhr6FNQ82AX75QWi7LBp42nw2LwV1pKBORJqNWMcfps fGTcp9Yz0TiDmWiDrjqdC4adfB33/fGqzzkQEa1QEiY5zSyX/3LHE5wBEG8ZrgjyMmyj E1v90OwtaaWwo8dP+gvJtTTPNGPovdbeODP+EPaT6wioFAzoXHj9fH7NdoK8pL0q3/w2 /QYRYCVGbTLXosZLkVjyHyztFAIaZBPXeCXe6fBEbrHx558KXCMKflQtzZDoo5mazffR BJvQ==