[I2nsf] draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 February 2015 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8XKaah89YeMNVe/KheQstGpFi++BBPNd102c9tipT6A=; b=vwSV8d58eYZRIfF0BCP6g+S3Af8E2i22fpb7gGex8d0Mk9XSFhdxoOw2wXa/NwQThA Dg1C4+YL1TqdbhZloVTZf5gJ5wVTErMnxTNKzjIiGeCdOyTc8+RpM575qGwPeU+U+j18 nGUNtKnM/kt9uPnKXG4wupnPjWdSSbhBkHqadISGLwLmSEhyYWjf0nwq1BpW75hkIgwU 8ILC7vLjDxHDeJK5jkh494dufC5W5A9qNVXpu+MPeAWhAilMFa5tvdoWOqbwX1IxyA7U SbWlo2SoisXieLnUghmkIhPT98dB5px9RaajiOXsnL2INZdlto17egz3NKtRTk3xNt6T buVA==