Re: [I2nsf] Review of draft-ietf i2nsf-nsf-facing-17 was Re: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-16

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Fri, 11 February 2022 17:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZDY+9Orf6iiEMKRdxHXl4zcOwpecC5trZqyo0ERaszE=; b=LKR+iXfJ4ieNlgF5Qw/2be4EdI3RXxF7sxvGCuPfrgcWl+eVKr7T3AivQCC+r4zU32 jCBlZ0MEk67I+jNK4EJz+0BOYvB26WJrRs7W2uF51UcJG1LLM1M/iemeRUqbGDCWM4iQ WDP6t/2GZJ5aB+FbB4Mr0edvDcOSZe7v+pDSkpX0ep9aQx80SFPgMQzP8Prnz9jKAJbR RX+XQOKCU3RMIhQVbJQJgUc5ljmTAnJUQWK/sqkzXBn6zOeEHhqgufAFlDQPJrOgJECa OTCd1KuSKz+PmLy8vpmV+Ci7Dz/07TivzytuBOzlGlbeEzf5IxfSfbWeH5QQuwENRPaY 98Xw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZDY+9Orf6iiEMKRdxHXl4zcOwpecC5trZqyo0ERaszE=; b=pBjm7lFYwsX8XZOCRzmTlQ9LntBFamV9nPimgKPjPpmt5Gr+IdURmonJo5B20Xk7Va ANXOBodwvq45ga5K4/sR0Pu6UkWjHgV4b54VIL8Z9ECaLYkJj28ETO6c+ZmRMv78PHjm T59qhVX4HkaDqLodHutMlQJuQX/3gw0c0QpzG6lOx6x9LkGQSrXtZf6sypPhKfL1rD8U pa6QgUbhOPT8es3kNvjK6sxjrFd5AFSxGHjXbDadgR9chIhpisYiIlm95uzqk0NCt/9K bxlw6khPuEEfIUXEgqI4Deei43mDRLTRC7kTzHUqNuLa70gXo4uNe4eN6LfJzJntFGnC /aIg==