[I2nsf] Question about the wording used in I2NSF Q&A WIKI for NSF examples

Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com> Thu, 27 August 2015 20:42 UTC

From: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>
To: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>, Joseph Salowey <joe@salowey.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:42:44 +0000
References: <CAOgPGoAs_5aCckVfz_DY5+UO1hPo9sT9AoYqjD68SQy6i_DABw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHbuEH7Y-mEdWKfz5508eoUwrOrBHc=oLmLzYj2tzu2hp-+PVw@mail.gmail.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F657D19A74@dfweml701-chm> <55DE41BB.3000801@cisco.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F657D19B03@dfweml701-chm> <55DE6F40.3080604@cisco.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F657D1A09B@dfweml701-chm> <55DF6A8A.8090407@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.236]