Re: [I2nsf] [IPsec] [Last-Call] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11.txt

Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi> Fri, 30 October 2020 22:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=iki.fi; s=meesny; t=1604097734; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=JdObjbwBpmusZoxDTDpANds47ddtMWZ6EGdRk7tNJBU=; b=Qthps85cGvEBtLXbiXtbawX4jdWoJOgIu2afkudLq59U7HBr+GCfBUNtyw+BE8gWNt/oUm X7Xasi9w7kXO4aixrUYYHL7RTcHsug3GR9Jik3sfMk7u6WeLNMmemvqYxeDRn2rNuRS7JX 1skWp3yIc+KgI9MyjZyr0qSa8ifzs+k=