Re: [I2nsf] Comments on draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-05

Sumandra Majee <S.Majee@F5.com> Sat, 21 November 2015 19:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=f5.com; i=@f5.com; q=dns/txt; s=seattle; t=1448132953; x=1479668953; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=hWHKejT16ZeQlQRPpFIOHMQ5r4Bt/HuaSwh0mwE2ZeI=; b=ZLpStq4Z/qCymy/rakfU2Bl6PZYjJR3z61YbEDs8b/ddrZ3hin/Z0JDM pRSlx8A7RbQI8VhSOETcCnctOF7mQufiPDFv6CEaXUVC7uqbpZFY+yS+N 0P3m8r2eeeg/FiLgSJ4HBJX2P8wEMRT+1P0xo3H+mZ/tWPKs/XvKb6hgU o=;