Re: [I2rs-proto-dt] FW: Join WebEx meeting in progress: i2rs protocol design team

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Thu, 24 September 2015 13:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=pWGbNZT34st4n+Heg/Ik9thrPHddlL1Fhy9ATU5kuYY=; b=WRQWahxl0tQWnr3SD8elToQlrP2jaTuqoqZzOeqe76ZRPogbTmVT/VdGePjaXBy4oP f+hZ3Ss0+Y/VfL9g87sTiT9kccdygjYx37ty3r/Y4TWbecHJnJgcGSCQ62KDJk4MznXL BU9AIQqU+C2t4taUx7YD3rW3eJNqrDKLOBoIiP9OADa+2ymxrfp4e7/DvMllqq0qIpGb 9LeE0d4s83ziUzmia61TJu6Ym3QdFIXrE9Jskluf8vGdpP14ytYnGXYFdcixg7SkPRuq bb05aK9OLxL604tyRTsMcuCEoubwGahOt0kqGx84wQAL2FzXWMW/HT3qMEM6hETnE6EZ QO7g==