Re: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-08.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 15 January 2016 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=udacVY/VBcQs9rEr+LkZ3523kzKEoR6WhegOM5tyC1I=; b=khtQliayvNDQLDmk8Q9EM+Oj9JNFK7s8K0k1J9ZTBAdCLucTZRq92LAt/7v8xLpizH ajzcb2bbsVLOcOcrll6oyhW34YC71qh7gCvQ97TwSK+4eE5J+cZRuXKinO0r4H2Jdj5c rciT1WRbh0dxwswHk+fLxPeDCMyOzjRni0K+A0hU0nGxG2j70q4f6Eb1W0EUhNoMjvo7 JcroVNyBVC63gLtAwfjVw0V+7MRZXmx3S7frw+qQj3cyjbfmCRiQMYTIzU5Oav53p3Gb aHl/uXN775XlgKXLB+ltpjM0UwoLoUXtLU+JFxOMWS32gDNEUx9xWApY3MjsKMMBVssB vucg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=udacVY/VBcQs9rEr+LkZ3523kzKEoR6WhegOM5tyC1I=; b=dcv8HGlaEKV2MC72ZHqGX/tgGQhLV8CyvX3EyVcQx19jDNmVbwJw1TY+QGHIrgmkAz LmqgXJAfHFPXffLNslyibmRhL4GvTDjl/MfRWlet23WFbIHLdFOCjKM3GVTGkk4kWd3I 8zG/r43IGaFnmQ56Dhp/Yd5zc5RkxVSGDXtx9B+B2S7EK1EQLdwOX+VQRWr3Hga/peCd hW+RLNl3NH9SKeEe2c7E6yuY/SUC0GMN4g537x7PkMAHpOPDU7bd/IWng7Umab8E2bUK 9mnxVArbNj9jif2pqMLHc8EzMIhR7O9pI+tS+5Ue8cPopFb7bnSvplkCZsHpNSoGGRjw z5yA==