Re: [i2rs] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Mon, 16 May 2016 13:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=96678; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1463406399; x=1464615999; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=2D6bq4aG2Q+Ld0ro5FGjT+xLgc29qlbPCpI+g+pBH9E=; b=AYacQ6BuZ6bqr38pnuYjuF+0vCrwufrL3KUkTK+8kU0egH8MR4IYXk9z /ys/G6cbNtQ6VleIcztqn77RuAI3lE1JXWNJoHb9GzzbIWlSo1/CZRgds AfDGsO2ek7vcMUP9wMMU5oL4jvl43RkrJs6BjkuxYTYbwWtdsr1rKYXOP 8=;