Re: [i2rs] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 05 April 2018 01:16 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Sarah Banks' <sbanks@encrypted.net>, ops-dir@ietf.org
Cc: i2rs@ietf.org, draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model.all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 21:15:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [i2rs] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10

Sarah:

Thank you for your comments.   These are helpful.

As a Shepherd, I'll help the authors address your comments in the latest
revision.

On #1) The nexthop chains are described in detail in
draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model in section 7.2.5.  Would reference in the
appropriate place provide the necessary detail or would you like additional
comments added?

On #2) Thank you for mentioning this point.  I will work with the authors to
reduce the Nits.

On #3) Thank you for mentioning this point.

The longer list of authors was vetted with the AD due to the combination of
multiple drafts into 1.  Since we cleared this with the AD early in the
process, it seems unreasonable to change it at this point.

Susan Hares