Re: [i2rs] FW: Routing directorate QA review of draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model

Nitin Bahadur <nitin_bahadur@yahoo.com> Tue, 21 June 2016 23:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1466551532; bh=PA0jwrfqBNRvl2B4KTnEMxsY9a8WzpnTS/ShVlVs7BA=; h=Date:Subject:From:To:CC:From:Subject; b=CxS+1BCvfMS+NcqgnYqlH+aroH5ll7K8YAJ28mXrilD25DdQHDyhS8ylzaOrtQt3L0fLUxI1+ZGVg3nE1dVGx6R6mjzfFTGD26HMPEK2u78wmphqY3bsExWKlYSgznyPlyKZmBhXhGBUg0NeHw54A97HhVzVtay4wH0l+5li6xPTh8SdHrMZrICHXK+opjyZCy5U8h36UthsI494g7hsfIGLwkDv1OuuF3mqXrwYM605d9NpDjaZGqIBjVKfOw/kzPNOvCDCzI3NFzgFZ51oCgwYxPFeEz/jw4FbQKMn5pkTJY1lQWa720nmmXE49RUQYQZy52ruCtpKzmrezOM2Gg==
X-YMail-OSG: MPAPNKwVM1lcgPJeNZLpviXz0WVawhHuqXz3w2Pklv7nALE k3vaUvCfMHI6sgqpOZlD603tG2w8Cy0LGCGkj1jmYayHYQzJo_WMHWM1TlCp XAKO8L6VK6iAgI2eFxN.g5epKmhSeMOHGJ_Kmf8_42GICcTSJJai3_oJ2r5r K2AJMwosegsHMCFOkmh49Gtf0grINoAvQl85cE4aXvgm2wqJ22LSa8owaB6X vBnvospxlJnDk1_K9StEAQi83uc1Z3anmFWtRuKGl2DYR11fO7hTPnQ1lVH6 k.nbDS6ytRzz7E84EUsTgxSb13di2ZbiP9qy4mgq2JA85N2pfobRZ5v20_Nr 4RyiXNdrc61.MOUslihqychBX9kaZTGxAa1PZF7XJj_3nOBKyylcXkK79piN Z6MdJ6y.OQpKFOY7MWU91ueC.v6eQJf_U.7n4vAFfCfeRGFafdH3p2xnqPCc Nnr_Pu3IM036h1hio7.Z.DfR1Bd4_lNiOda0U9ai88NrbSyBB.cJlmv3M8lw FsiSlzcXTpKcy9veJNY9bJ6oO7Q5CE1a1WAVSXnf7E7R7RJAcnRBEcCrV