[i2rs] I-D Action: draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-03.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Tue, 17 June 2014 16:16 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:16:27 -0700
Cc: i2rs@ietf.org
Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-03.txt

 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for an Interface to BGP Protocol
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Rex Fernando
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Shane Amante
                          Russ White
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   A network routing protocol like BGP is typically configured and
   analyzed through some form of Command Line Interface (CLI) or
   NETCONF.  These interactions to control BGP and diagnose its
   operation encompass: configuration of protocol parameters, display of
   protocol data, setting of certain protocol state and debugging of the
   protocol.

   Interface to the Routing System's (I2RS) Programmatic interfaces
   provides an alternate way to control and diagnose the operation of
   the BGP protocol.  I2RS may be used for the configuration,
   manipulation, analyzing or collecting the protocol data.  This
   document describes set of use cases for which I2RS can be used for
   BGP protocol.  It is intended to provide a base for the solution
   draft describing a set of interfaces to the BGP protocol.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-03

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-03

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/