Re: [i2rs] [Rtg-yang-coord] Requirements for I2RS protocol and I2RS interim (6/24/2015 at 10:00 - 11:30am ET)

"Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com> Fri, 03 July 2015 03:47 UTC

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com>
To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vbeeram@juniper.net>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, "draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo@tools.ietf.com" <draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo@tools.ietf.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 03:46:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.104.209]
Cc: "Rtg-yang-coord@ietf.org" <Rtg-yang-coord@ietf.org>, "i2rs@ietf.org" <i2rs@ietf.org>, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com>, "alex@cisco.com" <alex@cisco.com>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>, Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>, "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [i2rs] [Rtg-yang-coord] Requirements for I2RS protocol and I2RS interim (6/24/2015 at 10:00 - 11:30am ET)

Hi,

   I would echo what Lou said in another email:

“We should probably announce the time and place where the authors will be meeting in Prague so that others who are interested can show.”

I am definitely interested.

Another suggestion is: can we try to draw a relationship diagram to see how the topology related models fits together (irrespective of which WG should work on what)? In the <network-topo-model> draft, there is already a diagram which might be helpful as a starting point.

Regards,
Xian