Re: [Ianaplan] who has fiduciary responsibility here, and what's the process

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 15 September 2014 04:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=X+U9sGxEGsgxfIkQt/2UDbyTQSj7ZiSXXdrttXZMU5Q=; b=ppdC6QBgqqsYGU5SrIfOn6a/Pc73+7DJcToTSKC4aVcFnUAKdaqyr8jMKziYOv5Mop PnRBjRx1W/GRYxsXUZ6hzquHM82/ZX5a8a0dyi12il6EKW2BjFD3hu7ysZXwU4673WuS 6XjmdIMwS6C6cLt3G3J31n+OXg7m+STw/CS8qs2YqnmN/aZWJ8LCX7tNNzM1r49K7SyL mqLdrj93Bhsa3BpWvtLtI1xpsOOxk26ZViw9rL7ginGFCE/LTfTYXZpiEbvCBxvWsLwO XJuSUKDA6pjjZ4J79rgJHmRd2RyGycDoXaeLIRq/YD2CVX5m8oI/yNk8udJy0B5GmV5Z AMYA==