Re: [Iasa20] Review of draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-00

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Fri, 14 July 2017 15:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=QmjTff1PybJ7eTbrmPU3vmpiYWGz2H6xYAUDtFlduRU=; b=NXXB4TnQRCBITnxUoxL/+lo51WxgvU/8S+oQBlHKG5WouKCyw8GZptbzgIC2lqhH28 NM6DHHEyi4dHN2xcdy8j7yy3IM/oBFXAvl/VkQtSGf0kEx3vuzH6SruyRXbhR1Q+RdyV n29nsk5Db/MZ61SFX65/w++EwgAL/0R2Jj1Glp6h7Ojj3vCQe5pby3lkTEba/aTPl5N6 JXAsithHiEMIzC9ZPo4cq5TksQftnBAakbzT2YvdcKtiMJwZX8bzoMyIE1F+7be1xQFt S1J4tUC4u73kkMoV/DNHRyQ83SDU/hwf6GDbRf532NUlcjSBoHaTp/s0QruCkO4ps9vL FUQw==