Re: [Iasa20] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 04 July 2019 16:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1TSH0bM+DzD7Wckthak7pvl7RqHCv5Gj4XKyeK1jt/s=; b=KPge41eMIYzaDMP6YuPIMqzlofZaM95+T6y33JZRfnG5G+CozQW+Q8vYpCXx7uYdlC hvLBbpPw4nKISDvna0mtSEYQ+3G/SeV8voq8T5SuDlbOVypxcvLmIb7q4EDm7aHu+OOH wsyf2EegnRCXpupri9QH2ice3pCh7tb0NgWzSkTBbtgJS5YqhldefVMkukK+Tj+cpcKb M5BxE0LJoJW9xTCI2I8HmhZqVWwMviS/sCC/Yu9Z8O4EQBti/sk7XedIxsZWYq4NE/j4 hKrmYarlKwrcctG4w7yhZAV7Z88/7rRRE8ykjAu1RL2coZekhRxYypEgrEf8AL7zj8Eh XdMQ==