[Ibnemo] Clearing up some misconceptions, part 2: Technical Scope Questions

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Sat, 20 June 2015 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Xq5Df//tUzw1ycROGS7h/voGgvAB8ogbnbiAPcQjxCQ=; b=RSQSQHAxTsHMdj6sR0nJcCyXGgvtxNTMyJBjD5vO1QQ0pA532T8rxKj23yRC9EbFAu grh199PaCHSOW7iE7JzztlxyGXDQ8uk8Y+W1BhMf70nl6LJdUDYznfT/26rwUDAPZii+ dBPbr2SZxLM2jNI73HkMaRtDGlF7ZMoP3NRiLfmE49VPEoDlpchrO9Vvx2f0lsK9T6XJ I16U9jVzK2gmzgVLt8F14ZFqcKKpNvqToGsFnnbxLx/x5qZi12sk6yinazLAI2b9CXf6 yik1zuo4RC+lvknKxEg5+8skONbuq84LqbwihcJWvqVQZTxifXfJiMyM1DMOmG78gR2I 8HUQ==