Re: [iccrg] [tsvwg] New Internet Draft: Congestion Signaling (CSIG)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Sun, 18 February 2024 18:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1708282235; x=1708887035; darn=irtf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=N7wkXxAmuUWczpwW0vkcyuIAO4CfRWczRUJje3Gv4QU=; b=NI/BfSFVVDHdhGMRf+Gnkr4Q1TQGS6Z1H/WZbfrmd7q4AkQZ9K5o6/RsnfgSKxZGd0 arrkAi8vT37BQvlyEQj4A+jj0bh+wMtJXZJFcGmJBQ/sj2hD2HTNT99otApn4mtviu/H OYlyk97lVj+ijWkwoU7k9SOLmztWPPCFGlkGKZt2rJW8sRq+uoe6k5AbNHFQm78pCDQ/ 7mRW57HiKY5KyaGYOb8PXjdu2502ZhQU6N7AV1Av1MWbqJkobIv6qUKYchhDvBNDmQuQ aagnCXUD0eosvKhzOhSgIifTm0GdA7o/Fi5Xm+WDPIrNumgb1Mo5y/jSyaapd64FwhcD refQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708282235; x=1708887035; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=N7wkXxAmuUWczpwW0vkcyuIAO4CfRWczRUJje3Gv4QU=; b=YnETazF9SFqksS1RbngUL7tIXB1e/Le2vW1G2nd9zca9rzOAlrb0e9fk/BacV91ehW wFgWwHM2tT/VIaRE086nOzIFyhIEtgTqbPaVoNwhB72ktaoetv36JpvnJRD5n5AXapaq 48vSKt4GbVbaYcpfK9gox6J3ecKiJlNUAQHMNvmlQlgZM4/IMoia6Y6bP9x9zfyM2j5v QiOlQ0+SVJ4J03GqmRpKbUHWk54F6lBIbBzrEDqFQE9FLra9KOthxhH3lF3asxvm0udc ASFuCTR70XZnVEfE7FtQuvAMU9tQ7oTWu+5fyr73QIPnFH3mPLFv+zmxjiWjXcH/gD30 zpXg==