[Iccrg] Call for reviewers for CTCP

michael.welzl@uibk.ac.at (Michael Welzl) Tue, 21 August 2007 15:04 UTC

From: michael.welzl@uibk.ac.at
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:04:51 +0000
Subject: [Iccrg] Call for reviewers for CTCP

SECOND CALL - so far we received nothing! are there no volunteers
on this list?   (i.e. isn't there anyone else who wants to submit
submit a proposal one day?   :-D   )

Cheers,
Michael

PS: as has been rightly pointed out, that "statement on safeness"
which I referred to in this email is in fact not in the abstract
of this draft but in the conclusion section