Re: [iccrg] draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Thu, 26 June 2014 17:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ae2VpXZVt1StpXPYfeP+jpGwaWut/RW2D54WDGKJyb4=; b=IlAhPa7QrILkLaRh0tflOYO719WpqVFeojwxslletB/LXrUi/e0fSdx2QFSYGkhUy5 YFCpYaj7+WE/y3bED2w4uAF1ykye+BFXP/KdTD2hfDhQ408XJCpleNWIoIAurEfPlez0 CRoKelGh07Rsn7xFOaTPbiGzBMdvr4D7WNyH2CpxVa8xI2t49+qi3jxHPgqfeT8WRTau WdfzQyfzGEQNrcws8LBJPaDiT7t036ZeMWurtIniwK1sEa25+E+L2Oop4KKA1a+h83ZB bQcemAqhsfcPg9it53MCT7smkBby4vfztX9QlDQ1AinMxYhFH4A0dnWiIrE2DqoZG131 r1LQ==
References: <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA31F9E116@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <CAA93jw5quLK6w8r43vPFf0FMH_XCxysPwzgMDzrQtv=JBRjf=Q@mail.gmail.com> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA31F9F56B@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <CACHLvedAdFYgKdyzx6sw01_d9XHgzKVNXkChAFRB-jZpiGppfg@mail.gmail.com> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA31FA50F7@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <CACHLvecxtG++buc9M7EVEdH_M4_Fcm-pQegVT0B8-THUHiwV8g@mail.gmail.com> <53AC0DC9.2020803@ericsson.com>