Re: [Ice] New version of the proposed charter

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Wed, 16 September 2015 23:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26162; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442445224; x=1443654824; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=dK5WKpRssDhDedprVoZZN7x6v9xwAbTj1FIf7OHEbPw=; b=NzooOwMPc5EUTdsY5+hOWC/f8nRgs1orwhmzrXLXT3kWRTGsq32VDt1E MNrlId9qbARn0bFNQHs1EZxCBNB+iN04VE/w+JKEvcEdW23X/XmQdqG0k Y+4cqyXnmQCzeBoXHV1g3uCdsqRE1A6MdPTPGQx9WKnfD9UBRfzyBy6c6 s=;