Re: [icnrg] ICN applied to the IoT

"Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com> Tue, 12 September 2017 13:41 UTC

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com>
To: Aisling O' Driscoll <a.odriscoll@cs.ucc.ie>, 'Anders Lindgren' <anders.lindgren@ri.se>
CC: "icnrg@irtf.org" <icnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:41:42 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.247.91]
x-exclaimer-md-config: bb79a19d-f711-475c-a0f9-4d93b71c94dd
Subject: Re: [icnrg] ICN applied to the IoT

Hi Aisling,

We have been looking at the possible ICN migration paths in

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-03

I think many of the questions that you asked are addressed there.  Any feedback on the list would be much appreciated as the draft as slated for WG adoption after getting some more review feedback.

/Akbar

[cid:image2778af.PNG@d884149e.4eb06bf1]
[cid:image3b1e53.PNG@8509a0b7.48912f59]<http://ir.interdigital.com/File/Index?KeyFile=37447876>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of any privilege or confidentiality obligation. If you received this communication in error, please do not review, copy or distribute it, notify me immediately by email, and delete the original message and any attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.