Re: [icnrg] Comments on draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-01

"Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com> Mon, 05 June 2017 19:59 UTC

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com>
To: David Oran <daveoran@orandom.net>, "icnrg@irtf.org" <icnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 19:59:06 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.3.2.144]
x-exclaimer-md-config: bb79a19d-f711-475c-a0f9-4d93b71c94dd
Subject: Re: [icnrg] Comments on draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-01

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for your detailed comments.  The authors will review your comments, and we plan to have a new revision of the draft addressing your comments to be uploaded before the IETF-Prague submission deadline.  We look forward to presenting at the Prague main meeting, and continuing the discussion with you and the rest of the WG there.

Best Regards,

Akbar

[cid:imageae4d09.PNG@b0a17f84.47a90b88]
[cid:image9c55d6.PNG@9e61733f.4aa2d03d]<http://ir.interdigital.com/File/Index?KeyFile=37447876>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of any privilege or confidentiality obligation. If you received this communication in error, please do not review, copy or distribute it, notify me immediately by email, and delete the original message and any attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.