Re: [icnrg] Comments on CCNinfo

Hitoshi Asaeda <asaeda@ieee.org> Wed, 17 April 2019 02:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee.org; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=tCl1yrHf7vLPWUWBWOzaAHhClqiheADlsUf6RrcQ9lo=; b=F6m5PPmA3UpnhoFKJbFtczHkUZTZwW4TMclujcMpapATNa+F86HRzFElCQ8QplEW79 i0mtFlQV/elMPRfZkD/YaOyGZ8I3VqdYXoDT1F/qZvzio8Vr3UNBq9vN3YESICdtnuaL rPk0VYofJhZnBj03RvZdEN/06fR/A/0ljZ+Jc=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=tCl1yrHf7vLPWUWBWOzaAHhClqiheADlsUf6RrcQ9lo=; b=h55LlLGbrzcGF8feOrwj7GTnJlAL9BLfEQNH544Rl4YyKXyiraJYn0USCCDmo+sy4m nen1RzEsvYVAQcoaEnZURkzJzd+AOwlL0R+hFPZcoHnoYIUNGxZod5jC5z5jMC31AMn/ 4/my74PIs4sunumqtepIXTOIIORnUud9ygSe21ssoWzwYIGhkY6TzmvhvUwhoNDnNFkQ q6uo9gpzkXlAJlmtqKW3hVdVJEpYaDtCOo2QRccS+V9EE8n581MueSE+oqVfUcc9T8Mt ypgLgLejeAUFbrxw1JljWaTQeE2jucvZrQjGkZr3YInrGw8emKQOtiBgbp72pKcdvQ+z lJ8A==