Re: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-scenarios-01.txt

Gennaro Boggia <g.boggia@poliba.it> Tue, 22 October 2013 11:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=B8ryIG6AxMY2V4bIk6kuLICsh7AuO9kLWZI/8LMrBA0=; b=eviigDrlJbySh1BFxUw2sL/0BlZKp0hT8RMOcMfV4Z4zu4EDGKZhdKv+GAmxqNW+9t nRpFSdzllm0o0N2fch6qqMsVeXAG7/J07y3eaClgnvi6CDvtA5lRfJV6T0MV8dm+C5X5 RfJjAwbALGxRX4YXyU+9XYdGNzdICOg4t/X3/M+QfKTLhzhhZT89G2NOK7SLuZJwj+3R tNVg9RaKUhmlwjj4wBLSKykxyHILE+0h62wNzNLwD7B62vRpUP2hTJB2nMmEKzDmXb+Z QNv4BE1OuYe8fHoh958ZTkR6AqCTUdz1HXtYD+gMX8gq91peG0Gj7KINNJ7ANE+RAU7I vPFQ==