Re: [icnrg] New Version Notification for draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-03.txt

"Prakash Suthar (psuthar)" <psuthar@cisco.com> Sun, 01 October 2017 01:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12194; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1506822742; x=1508032342; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=f3VKEK90HuhDeWs0B8qBGgyaho1fxwYWf9u3FaklTiE=; b=m3mgZWSUDeNWH25zN+5QlZxcB6/HvQB72+XKpHsyWt3o+7OSVD7DIIJb DDBZCRsWQSbNP5nuruPjeQsIYYD4gPIkaTaCRyzSSY+o1jsYLQoD/zbmN 6x5TkRP/NXDGbZXH1wG4mKLwZjlGPtL8uXrRFQVP8zOxlgSIqAarbqAgz 8=;