Re: [icnrg] Moving NRS documents to RG documents

Ravi Ravindran <ravi.ravindran@huawei.com> Fri, 03 August 2018 17:11 UTC

From: Ravi Ravindran <ravi.ravindran@huawei.com>
To: Cedric Westphal <Cedric.Westphal@huawei.com>, Lixia Zhang <lixia@cs.ucla.edu>
CC: icnrg <icnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 17:11:12 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.212.244.237]
Subject: Re: [icnrg] Moving NRS documents to RG documents

I support adoption of these documents as RG item, we also had argued for the need of differentiating application identifiers and network identifiers in the ICN layer particularly to support routing and mobility functions in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-azgin-icnrg-ni-02, among other usages it may serve.

Regards,
Ravi