[icnrg] FW: [irsg] IRSG Poll: draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-03

Dirk Kutscher <Dirk.Kutscher@neclab.eu> Mon, 04 January 2016 19:13 UTC

From: Dirk Kutscher <Dirk.Kutscher@neclab.eu>
To: "icnrg@irtf.org" <icnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 19:13:12 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.197]
Subject: [icnrg] FW: [irsg] IRSG Poll: draft-irtf-icnrg-challenges-03

Dear all,

during the IRSG poll for the challenges draft we received this extensive review from Stephen, which I found quite useful, so I'd like to share it and also give people a chance to discuss it.

The result of this discussion would be reflected by the authors in a potential update of the document.

Cheers,
Dirk