Re: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-01.txt

Guillaume Doyen <guillaume.doyen@utt.fr> Tue, 26 June 2018 08:34 UTC

From: Guillaume Doyen <guillaume.doyen@utt.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:33:59 +0200
Cc: Luca Muscariello <luca.muscariello@gmail.com>, "Michael Kowal (mikowal)" <mikowal@cisco.com>, "Luca Muscariello (lumuscar)" <lumuscar@cisco.com>, icnrg <icnrg@irtf.org>
References: <152584159042.2878.14374692765051244657@ietfa.amsl.com> <BN6PR10MB1329C9EF9A71C7752E281169E7990@BN6PR10MB1329.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <CAHx=1M6OgaL0UvEZF1kU53G1x+HTiiSkGFS=9p6yB3hduay-9w@mail.gmail.com> <9B9B78B5-2CD6-4861-94AC-8D908007EAE0@utt.fr> <BN6PR10MB13290AC0F30D6D62530D1FD5E77F0@BN6PR10MB1329.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <1A9DB318-FC75-42AE-B3A5-C4A5C41A995A@utt.fr> <BN6PR10MB132956CF3FF9DC20FC8F78E1E74A0@BN6PR10MB1329.namprd10.prod.outlook.com>