Re: [icnrg] Draft Agendas for IETF 102 in Montreal posted

Jungha Hong <jhong@etri.re.kr> Tue, 03 July 2018 08:44 UTC

From: Jungha Hong <jhong@etri.re.kr>
To: "David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net>, icnrg <icnrg@irtf.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 08:44:40 +0000
x-new-displayname: SnVuZ2hhIEhvbmc=
x-originating-ip: [129.254.28.41]
Subject: Re: [icnrg] Draft Agendas for IETF 102 in Montreal posted

Dear chairs,

I would like to present our NRS use case titled `Producer mobility support with NRS in Live streaming service'.
In addition, I prefer to update briefly on the status of the following 3 drafts related to NRS:

  *   NRS requirments :  https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-04.txt
  *   NRS on CCNx : https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-icnrg-ccnx-nrs-02.txt
  *   Architectural considerations for NRS : https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-icnrg-icnnrs-01.txt

Thanks,
Jungha Hong

________________________________
보낸 사람 : "David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net>
보낸 날짜 : 2018-07-03 00:28:51 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : icnrg <icnrg@irtf.org>
참조 :
제목 : [icnrg] Draft Agendas for IETF 102 in Montreal posted

Dear ICNRGers,

The chairs have posted our draft agendas for the Sunday Interim and main Tuesday meetings in Montreal.

These can be found both on the ICNRG Wiki (https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg)
and the Datatracker (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-icnrg-02/session/icnrg & https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/session/icnrg)

Please look at these soon to ensure that we have captured the agenda requests accurately and that the times for presentations and discussions are acceptable.

We still have a few open times on both days (with more time on Tuesday than Sunday) so if you have agenda requests we can probably still accommodate.

Particularly note that on Sunday afternoon we plan to have a discussion session on mobility management, its status in 5G standardization and role of ICN in improving mobility handling for 5G networks. The discussion lead is Luca Muscariello, so contact him (and copy the chairs) in advance if you have particular topics or positions to share.

Remember also to register for the Sunday Interim on the Wiki (or email the chairs to do it for you if you are wiki-editing challenged)

Also note that there are few new -00 drafts that have been submitted recently, so please take time to read these and let us know if there should be live discussion on any of them, or for recently revised drafts at the meeting:

  *   Considerations for Using SDN/NFV in ICN (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dinh-icnrg-sdnnfvicn/)
  *   MAP-Me : Managing Anchorless Mobility in Content Centric Networking (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-mapme/)

Remember, you can access the complete list of active ICNRG documents on the datatracker (https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/icnrg/documents/)

Lastly, for those of you patient enough to read through this whole message, but too lazy to go find the draft agendas on the datatracker, I’ve attached them to this message :-)

Dave Oran, for the chairs