[icnrg] [off-list] Re: ICN2020 SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN

Jong-Hyouk Lee <jonghyouk@gmail.com> Tue, 21 April 2020 01:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=6NLhOgWRRdVA8/Olk7jzqVfrmltkEzbeNduh87vEIkM=; b=DQBE8e3jigsrvnxldIEjAeqvs2K5dWWkGqHME/wS18AkgxmVNEBUj/SDHPfAOfj8Cj Ovw0eCo+KoTUBjHmM8R+IPVEJul/0jWHY2oluDnwL55deYUACyQV0FlGkGbd1ssoeVcG wUTli3DzVL+pWBoYbLCZPv8ImMy/JxwWGh0P9BjX27uP2EA+i34OiRTEJoiYhNgMwFu9 h8oSS3U3ui4Sk+RzURcyCF3g5gmS5dURtHQFm6kks1+zp/UgEsx87t9PVn7jPvbTcLOq 8FIxWhnzy/Iy1IA/Lr/JTofpueCvC0D5lilrOQvK82v22kV9obM5i/fcEVygfMZhDzt3 8Rew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=6NLhOgWRRdVA8/Olk7jzqVfrmltkEzbeNduh87vEIkM=; b=FfcNtjic1HGV81kkHG+63yF99cKgAmIwDg1Y3uMjw4JNeMbwxSxpY/00fSVNhGGBbV gqmH50j26WOtlfxkpPJdArqaF2lz5RbPfKoBzsgK4wK6NDXjqa1hM1KZa82VmIuTSPUK 6HVvpIcuRWOaFbsHM+R5ASvUnfmITyZbi5eOtTa/W+I9BW70ZRpefgX+2qqBAGwgePAY xvL7YITY6h/y+cPfHg4tOlc/Ui4YG0m3821sUI1KU70W087p3IIsZNDurVBMj0XHEwnG aDUBode7BD+lzlA69gARjPOdKm/GEH2F2o0ZU91jXkN2Vnaga5hCVxxvdU7rPdKBBA5J LCTQ==