Re: [Idr] [Lsr] IGP Monitoring Protocol

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 12 July 2022 14:34 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+bpNnnVEdN2oUbc24Z7dZgClzISBJrc7xKcb1bHFkW0=; b=dITMQinY3N7ppx01osCTqGBXnockvLSZk3EyjMb1XZlgLHxEV15M3RAIqYE7lt47Ns aT6AUCGfMF1+YHdmt+wUMUhFZPtGaboc/MNS8dcFc3VX7EOe+1hMY7xfAZyelki/MSEl n4QpyypHeyCTQeJ9P65K9Dy54BUf0PhGBaeQJHeJrVqaZ9SVha/EJF4B9uDZft9F6rBO BeNpH0DhejnNGOHhKeSmZjW1b3i/xzHXLCm0Xn8LNAgcvEDI4invPpGr3pzIfp/VyS9C Xn0RP9WWTdDm6LrtEZXQICXt5IhaoOm8u/CzVllLQTd3swJu7Y2Bb4lED97zh3F3aTzk rhNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+bpNnnVEdN2oUbc24Z7dZgClzISBJrc7xKcb1bHFkW0=; b=PHuYdMFQLAtZmCVry2FmFq4ok/3jxVf++urYpzfZhBNvwGUQonYoK2311Q39rHje1E Hfmfb4J1HV/Sm3NA17lAKJj6J62S1AcDbzoR1CTYWjBt1ItlgoN9hXtABPBT7yhNBMBH SlMBAkI92PODt0yAXsYYYUzDyBZlYGNv22UgdZ/99/duKp/0J2CInASmWQTDwKnHu8OO jRfdKoiNGtKOgDkjnTke+27xzJznIoliQP8tQt3+Th65EZZXS56Xa8QfYGDSUfhb1Z7C WV3n5oV4AqTMvx8RzZ05wh0jiXWow8MMxDoAR/B8g9VuuxbIQrGvwzqieIt/bi5TmZG5 M9yw==