Re: [Idr] draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-00.txt- Adoption call (2/4/2022 to 2/18/2022)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 10 February 2022 20:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7Am8vv5B/CMlNXc14xf1Z9a2XWLHxuoQ/zXqsTqG4Zk=; b=IBNr0t80A04oVViKQ32A1k/3YOvfWUt2AC1HvPxS9ViDZobxiH5c/cqoD6bNQO2cSR 7dStz0JEsjTmvoCyu02Fnjm3t98TDjxkVudLEoEfFYkjVzEbOhinChdmKK0LtFPrX2YC UxXE6uNv3iN/qDyufWIo3uOegjRgMcgLtleKft7ybk397ViwDxYMjGzqVf/Yt4sCpmAI TIoihrFm3RB0Ky3Jxw6IZ7nQe4BIDPxww949ZvLblllF8cjz+Bg/gmr0i6Td+Uz70jK/ duQBPAPnq8DboaRfNQNlibERbmd6mvJkSLRjoSVXoZi3o6hfDvDheTRnPYgo1CUIlQgm hWZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7Am8vv5B/CMlNXc14xf1Z9a2XWLHxuoQ/zXqsTqG4Zk=; b=21vYM0mOTasV+uspaz6xPdbDEzgJSaqH15POZowMcHdJ62wZFhG50I6ADGWc2n+y3I wjQT9ALrdveMvH3+42VjkHDgCHHVnWOLwtG+w9LQlXmSMdJxbgI0kVRtXrYcuo1z32D5 5LFKSKaF2bs6y7skX6A2TU2iEvpXknOMznKBFe0uycbrcv/Y2prYKt/uDji88WQyPnNv 2XAqT7CrkP2maBCEGjiDSOMQe/w8D91WYjL9R4GLaj5kIYp0ucp7DRFD6kyfLlYzIy0s RORmE0dk/IV1EiILPIAE4Cl088H3240AEw1R463oYII05xnfR9pgMxwMuXXTAY+eBuco xCcA==
References: <MW4PR02MB739496155700F87147654DDFC62E9@MW4PR02MB7394.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <034D9AF5-22F2-45CE-A6DB-2930B1F5BC1F@tsinghua.org.cn> <MW4PR02MB7394DB1B6B1F92A381009BC6C62E9@MW4PR02MB7394.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <2022020923363322837715@chinamobile.com> <MW4PR02MB7394D2DACEB6CBE499C2F8FEC62E9@MW4PR02MB7394.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <00c701d81e26$40907870$c1b16950$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV1AWsyxeWV5DCtAUqQaiU+P-czgkwe+MfbK59or7ArF-Q@mail.gmail.com> <MW4PR02MB739426019CD439F6471A43DFC62F9@MW4PR02MB7394.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV1+3JeDYprXmphUS0Tz=nN4H9Qn-GtVadeptU=d37JmPA@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2VpTp9p_gD5JTc+6SrUALFVDJH=wHhMEPThCEzz9A7WQ@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB32072588178655F57419B087C02F9@BYAPR11MB3207.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>