Re: [Idr] [bess] FW: Closing on Stephane's open issue with draft-ietf-bess-datacenter-gateway => Requesting feedback from IDR

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 08 June 2020 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KlQgXMmu5oiVpVBSQNjn5o1qXDUME0L9pMKzRyuCvHo=; b=W4BK6zcKSn7pdabuFRTzXJVY0cyOkNrlEWIufmMtUibSnV4QtzBOf9wfT80VjfAOhV ua1AbsXsEqxVt1TFOjpGnRLnQhlmjXsZsQ7VNuoNZx4jYnaJXNj9RangLrAYXFWFe7md AtMVKHfWGsDeRbV7vf7TkqprMB0G1S8vewzeshRhrgyz2GYCDGdvtLMsLQDlr42Er301 h4t2tlmuReXnLB0tjSdym84fDSXHiFciQQ9MWHptEjGL3gIg8fU7SYGe+IokpjvUV4Rk sS+sFgW1mJ1Nb3h76Fa2AcG39Uo4IEamTsi2UfEnUXadPprXbEEvA3Al9STOSNLJI2cB eT+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KlQgXMmu5oiVpVBSQNjn5o1qXDUME0L9pMKzRyuCvHo=; b=BdkCmbTTFqoRgtT0o18xEbNaQ7JmHKA84T4xzG+JLjDgLdS0YXokS/7oeUv0HKG/tb /U2kAHTdDYMyPIcgD+/x54phPbB1LrW830CWPxAUCsIna8oWNAwFxkiADMXkNaVRo10B u6RwB7ZxzC36dd9ojT7D/ueR9eSOIE1G1sQAW/RLKccCEHv7nHISVnfDQdTbN0htP3uE W752LcQPGNtLGgnBPvKL4tkKc9VQ+stPaH8xSAKcaIDsQgkPCvd9XhyaDueay0FetcEN tWdq9himI3Cxe5c+STykr4LOQWzXcNm4IviUbDLYqQhEOLCftoDCXLXea0k5V+rzfBpr IcXg==