Re: [Idr] New Version Notification for draft-bashandy-idr-bgp-repair-label-03.txt

Ahmed Bashandy <bashandy@cisco.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 02:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bashandy@cisco.com; l=7334; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320027417; x=1321237017; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=VOoKI9mLcNEBIPw0vZk6zpbV79cz7C8LGwnGIp+r8K8=; b=HX+cLbuWsGypaZm9v9bo0cO2Wceo4VTEW0LwGQjgv2zGvR694aRbbcvG Dj3KNLyI5uNoIIh7n44xrSYTcYtP+E4cFMdj+LQf8pPiBGiJXVWPvleqY CGFgLZOhLQ2e0QnTguNxuZcDSaZ/z1ltbh/Z1DHXVekPDO416t7TGlPGA U=;