Re: [Idr] draft-asati-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria as IDR WG draft

Robert Raszuk <raszuk@cisco.com> Thu, 23 July 2009 07:14 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:13:11 -0700
From: Robert Raszuk <raszuk@cisco.com>
To: curtis@occnc.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2464; t=1248333196; x=1249197196; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=raszuk@cisco.com; z=From:=20Robert=20Raszuk=20<raszuk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Idr]=20draft-asati-idr-bgp-bestpath-se lection-criteria=20as=20IDR=0A=20WG=09draft |Sender:=20; bh=Uh9AmYOGUGNW8ftj4Iz8Rh6cceY62PmL4BjKq/QM0tk=; b=QIZNW73Bh8ObTKFrcBRtLA8BLOyc8X0tDa67hbTdsSMmzIZPKxX/MFjxfC 5Z1nAy1GPCotBgjQtAFlBYyFrn53K23OzIU2LAraC3s3OqzpU10t6IS1FoCZ fC2Uvi1M2Ziz4YIZCy63S5MOXfRpFRPSwG3HzNoM4v/VWjTlBx7w0=;