Re: [Idr] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-entropy-label-06

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 22 August 2023 05:24 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1692681894; x=1693286694; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=OklcdRURygriPQTeDkSOPQqpxlQs9teE8V12Mr0iytU=; b=AhPkMaO5ouVsOzM3DQ0/pIvI+roKD6DMGB64A74FS+TS3OfJ5RXMMWH2WItabTC7gj ApFZDY1lOdDYwRB+J4gd9vW+m59bePvQlh2FDOP1iLfMkO/HDiF8AuLj1LLZBnpATeBT MAyFj4oDl2sXvwkpJkVFqIQ70Ky5SyOtKas8IBIYr27smCy6vLXCkRP659EQVaZl/f6C YoB6SKPd9OIp7zRlCx3J5OzpHOSil8st2G/6/ZMqtgo4EyKcwHI0kAFi6dbuYKtVfgci LF/PRPwRmR09o4gYvJ/aa0AEcTSp6DLaA43mIP4CRxPEyAaRY4W7kQDsD881ti9mZHQQ vZcA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692681894; x=1693286694; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=OklcdRURygriPQTeDkSOPQqpxlQs9teE8V12Mr0iytU=; b=L+vXMdmll16T5fY9ovXfuJEFaLxQ5I1dTcbPDWQ16HXFXECiRfnHD4rzdeszCBDDnR y8yVci5WFW23SuNBU0aEDpQtr20bpeoiUVyRUI+uUEGYdp2WrL07TTY1S3rVeAM3JUGV VqMTI50+S/bxiWBWC1vJMT2zGWuNyTulluaZT03R9vXysMeCXuyWKwIHgdCS45s5G7FV iZ0xOR7Ysrk2xvU3KIsvOtstxytU4vttIIqSQVZf5XH61+ocETSkAgsikbw6x5WzvFsS OZQnJR9++waO1gmECiyWnMde+iM7rwAURfmZYPrzobUykdbhi7OLWSgQpVwSB6QMPmi3 w8Cg==