[Idr] FW: New Version Notification for draft-keyupate-idr-i2rs-bgp-usecases-00.txt

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 01 June 2015 05:51 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: idr@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 01:51:17 -0400
Cc: keyupate@cisco.com, 'Russ White' <russ@riw.us>
Subject: [Idr] FW: New Version Notification for draft-keyupate-idr-i2rs-bgp-usecases-00.txt

This draft describes the use cases for BGP I2RS interface, and discusses the requirements for the BGP I2RS Yang module that come from these use cases.  This draft will be presented at the IDR interim on 6/1/2015.   The authors would appreciate any feedback on these use cases.

Sue Hares, Keyur Patel, and Russ White