Re: [Idr] WG adoption call - draft-kaliraj-idr-multinexthop-attribute-10 - (11/10/2023 to 11/24/2023)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 29 November 2023 05:46 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1701236813; x=1701841613; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=qd4viRLo3fYIrayo4p2frVp2vUj3B9ZmK3k5uQD+rm8=; b=MRljKiO48i0eZBlH5kCe9hRf0tdIyiq5hIalbYGmeKIYWtmvYrUaS+WmR+2Z5++4h5 uN0PeRKNdPxOriN+gHGUoICwkd3Jx7qmBOIjYhE9XHO2FYhpW74/xrySqUSDnYdv/PET cpoV+vEkpzNs848kAse2fRvxJhCtNJS8Mwi0HwCmht4urAngS19AZsz1/3WYcgJlOMsh LLQIgcSXr7WEcq/w6Qh84Wqcbzd+pNByjBsLD5c2fEVXfJycCsGQkJhHaJH1bhvS6PXW leUWB0wUOZPT0XMPtPVLw5jbIsfiU+YQu+SUvWgpxRI3JFLlC3rEqFqQB0PZzbvuYpIu Ur9w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701236813; x=1701841613; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=qd4viRLo3fYIrayo4p2frVp2vUj3B9ZmK3k5uQD+rm8=; b=a0H8oBTakxEE+kN5pgiYY7g2mjljEIfQWI/NTg9CJn+7jUuOdA5FmKHubZCLl7TAjP mEYFfco7JATuvUbkGFsQXvM39srmTqSS0yy3VJuN7KJMQUTEhlS8IRPPK1J1mgQ9ULZv allT4ip/oMRXn5TzIG30/dt0w5/fV3X/du8ThpSaBq26Y8U1oZiBqllKBEZUErn4pHeW s4xkIOd4Q8lNQ0uKKtvA2l3aVx/g7Nj0oX1kKlex07acJQ9MrgnIlOChoT4HODYxCAYO uKD+hyeZ//F5MM87m6+SBSU5K/UgBZC99uq4EsM9paDefLQrYYQH4o4pu8SMxc4hY94w g7mw==