Re: [Idr] [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-01

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Sun, 19 July 2020 06:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lC/iJlmRI6fOaOymf/3e8RfsDswzc+F3+91qKaP0kUw=; b=tdb/3sdUWvrH+mLkS3bdgOckhWRhgjgfr5+wUwN5ddPVvrEXQC4ceSWQzCGORNLJO1 c17O7Xkh8LfFALJ23LhI5t2VGRwO+uoQ+tyvFfckefsWKmKuYhr2yCbPk5nvBOrhvaIZ AXjxIeMfqBhS1aWHAPpmb8xfOLBm5bE8nvne2U5Sn/Sv2uPtoy87XDhK2EHuL4M/xv1G SQZftX4hcltGvBGHMbYS2VEP4l64z+507cDYiivO6kZT8txYYTg0k3mpxNux7vw8Nt3i Y5IutKERE+hAxRo2sMEqKdt1dirhlda6q7CSr7XOhpw37GgoGxeX8U1EMyryAVvU5szr 4etg==