Re: [Idr] draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-00 & SP isolations

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 18 November 2014 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Z6RBrvzTkCRJaCcjfoB51PGLQ5kzfAbgzUNwgsMtQS4=; b=pGrTm+ohwfL1Oc+rhTMt8ZgzIsZw57D/neKZX5UytOaLSqk8w31t/ntPN86hICkfWx ihTSNY7pLPYc5HF0c7IAPTJld3R03TCZijRNjDgcLZOCWSJYf9yH4+U96xoM96R07/Ef +8wrj3I3DR4ukypkrPtvCpFlPc6cI1yefekhnoG+akz3xJ4NnDC6WZawIug/ZQnTTmz/ aQHGPBikOiHntGIk6UCkr4MneixfDi5IjHpdJbIOkFO2slOKlAOFYgCLtKJ2ksZREXGn Vf47o1Amyhycr3sHVNtujr6w+iI5uOIoS2hPPZoQpcp3LbIS5MmXdfOrAz8W3o5SBzpG nx/Q==